Selasa, 24 Ogos 2010

Demi Moore admits to her beauty secret: 'I let leeches suck my blood'


Demi Moore admits to her beauty secret: 'I let leeches suck my blood'
Demi Moore made a public declaration that she uses leeches to keep herself looking fresh and feeling healthy.
She shared the news during an appearance Monday, March 25th on “The Late Show With David Letterman.”

“I’ve always been somebody looking for the cutting edge of things that are for optimizing your health and healing, so just a week ago I was in Austria doing a cleanse and part of the treatment was leech therapy,” she told Letterman.

“These aren’t just swamp leeches, these are highly trained medical leeches,” she laughed.
So what were the benefits of having the little creatures bite into her skin?

“It detoxifies your blood,” she told Letterman. “And they have a little enzyme that when they’re biting down on you, gets released into your blood and generally you bleed for quite a bit. And your health is optimized", Moore continued. “It detoxifies your blood. I’m feeling very detoxified right now.

“You watch it swell up on your blood, watching it get fatter and fatter, then when it is super-drunk on your blood, it just kind of rolls over like it is stumbling out of a bar.
“You first feel worse, then you feel better. But I am going back! I only got four leeches so I feel a bit cheated.”

No wander that Demi Moore feels and looks great.
In Eastern countries, leeches are used to rejuvenate the body, to help eliminate cellulite, to reduce wrinkles by promoting collagen growth. mmBy bringing the oxygenated blood even to tiny capillaries you are eliminating toxins from the body - detoxifying the body which helps to promote a younger look.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan